Haryana Scholarship Scheme for SC 2019
What is the name of Haryana Scholarship Scheme 2019 for SC / ST candidates to study in higher education? The Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019 is for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates of Haryana to take up Higher education. The Govt. of Haryana has introduced Post Matric Scholarship Scheme to the students belonging to SC and ST category that you may avail if your parents/guardians annual income is Rs.2.50 lacs or below.
Financial help has been providing through Haryana Welfare Scholarship Scheme 2019 for SC/ ST candidates to complete their higher education.
- Haryana Post Matric Scholarship for SC Registration 2019
- Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2019 for SC
- Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Amount 2019 for SC/ ST
Haryana Welfare Scholarship 2019 for SC
The Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department, Government of Haryana has implemented Haryana Welfare Scholarship Scheme 2019 for SC which is named as Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC/ ST candidates. The SC/ ST candidates of Haryana state whose parent’s annual income is Rs.2.50 lakhs or less are eligible to apply for Post Matric Scholarship for SC through hryscbcschemes.in website.
- Name of Govt Organization:- Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Department, Government of Haryana
- Name of Scholarship Scheme:- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019 for SC/ ST
- Academic Session:- 2019-20
- Haryana Post Matric Scholarship for:- UG/ PG students
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship for SC 2019
Are you among those who are looking for Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC 2019? You are at right platform as here you will be provided a complete information regarding Haryana Scholarship Scheme for SC 2019 like-
- Registration Process
- Online Application Form
- Post Matric Scholarship Amount for UG/ PG Courses etc.
All the SC candidates of Haryana state who are looking forward to getting admission in Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) courses from Govt/ Govt Aided/ Private Colleges of Haryana for the session 2019-20 are required to apply online for Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019 through http://hryscbcschemes.in/ website. The complete procedure of Haryana Scholarship Scheme Registration 2019-20 are described below in details that you may read through.
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Amount 2019
What is the stipend amount of Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019 to the SC/ ST candidates? All the SC candidates of Haryana who are pursuing UG Courses and have applied for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019 will be provided a stipend amount of Rs.300/ for Day Scholar and Rs.570/- for Hosteller. For PG Courses SC candidates will be provided a stipend amount of Rs.520/ for Day Scholar and Rs.820/- for Hosteller.
For UG Courses Stipend Amount 2019
- Day Scholar:- Rs.300/-
- Hosteller:- Rs.570/-
For PG Courses Stipend Amount 2019
- Day Scholar:- Rs.520/-
- Hosteller:- Rs.820/-
Haryana Scholarship Online Form 2019
How to register online for Haryana Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ ST candidates? The Haryana SC category candidates who are seeking admission in Govt/ Govt Aided/ Private Colleges of Haryana to pursue higher education are required to submit Haryana Scholarship Online Form 2019 via hryscbcschemes.in. How to submit Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2019 for SC candidates?
Follow the given below procedure to submit Haryana Scholarship Online Form 2019 for SC/ ST candidates under Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019-
- Firstly, visit online “hryscbcschemes.in” website.
- Now, click on “Apply for Post Matric Scholarship”.
- Read through the complete instruction and then click on “Proceed to Registration” button.
- Now, “Online Registration” page will be displayed where you are required to fill the Personal details like Name, Date of Birth, Category, Aadhaar Number, Mobile No., Email ID, Security Question & Answer, Choose Password After filling these details correctly click on “Save & Proceed” button.
- Now, you will receive a “One Time Password” on your registered Mobile Number that you have to verify via enter the One Time Password and then click on “Verify OTP”.
- You will receive a “Unique Application ID” and “Password” on your Mobile No. and Email ID for further utilization.
- Now, click on “Proceed to Complete Application Form”.
- Login with your “Application ID” and “Password”.
- Click on “Proceed to fill Application Form for PMS” button.
- Fill “Applicant Details” correctly.
- After that fill “10th Qualification Details” like 10th class Roll No., Passing Month, Marks Obtained, 10th Passing year, School Name/ Address, 10th Board Name etc.
- Now, fill “Current Education Details” like Course Name, College/ Institute Name, Enrolment No./ Roll No., Name of University, Mode of Study- Regular/ Distance etc.
- Fill “Previous Qualification Details” like Name of Course, Name of Board/ University, Enrolment No./ Roll No., Marks Obtained, Total Marks etc.
- Fill your College Fee details and then “Applicant Bank Account Details” like Account No., Name of Applicant, Bank Name, Bank Address, IFSC Code, Account Type etc.
- Upload soft copy of following documents/ certificates- 10th class certificate, DMC of Last Qualification, Self Attested Bank Passbook Copy, Self Attested -Aadhaar Card, Haryana Residence Certificate, Haryana Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, Undertaking of Gap year, Paid fee Receipt
- Upload soft copy of Photograph and Signature of mentioned size.
- At last, click on “Save & Proceed” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Apply for Haryana Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC Students in all Govt Colleges Haryana 2019-20 at https://www.haryanacollegeadmission.in/consolidated-stipend-scheme-for-sc/
Institutes Covered under Haryana Scholarship Scheme 2019
Following institutes are covered under Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 for the welfare of SC/ ST candidates.
- Non- Govt. Aided Colleges.
- Self-Financing Degree Colleges.
- B.Ed Colleges.
- Non-Govt.-Aided B.Ed Colleges.
- A, M.Sc/M.Com of Universities.(Non-Professional Courses).
How to Register: Haryana Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC 2019